We have an event planning project coming up and I’m excited that apart from doing the planning and marketing, my company was hired for some woodworking tasks. I’m now out to find a woodworking clamp. Having a clamp is very important especially when doing woodworking tasks. With this you can accurately and safely glue wood or press something down. If you have a woodworking project coming up, keep it here because we are about to share the best woodworking clamps that you should use for your project. Have a look before you go shopping so you can spend less time checking all items.
Bessey GSCC2.524 2.5-Inch x 24-Inch
This is the clamp that comes top on my list. The clamp comes features a strong cast-iron frame that supports all conditions to ensure that you can use it for many years. Apart from that, this clamp has shielding pads that prevent the clamp from scratching the project. Another feature that enables this clamp to stand out is the fact it has a powder-covered finish that ensures it can resist chipping and corrosion. Therefore, you can be sure that this clamp will maintain its look from the day you buy it till you stop using it.
Read this: best planer
Additionally, clamp offers twenty-four inches clamping range. This makes it suitable for handling large and medium projects. It is because of this range that the clamp can keep the heavy wood pieces secure while working. It comes with a wooden handle that makes carrying it easy
- This clamp is easy to use
- It is suitable for both large and medium projects
- The clamp is durable and thus it will give you value for the money.
- It is built with strong materials that allow it to endure constant use
- The camp resists corrosion and chipping
- This clamp offers you a wide clamping range
- It does not scratch your project thanks to the shielding pods
- The wooden handles are comfortable
- Some users said it felt cheap.
QUICK-GRIP 8 Piece clamp set from IRWIN Tools
This is another one from one of the best manufacturers. The clamp comes with non-marring pads to hold comfortably and shield your work. The controlled rod grip form of this clamp ensures that improves convenience and easiness when using it. You will also, love this clamp since it has the ability to exert 150 lbs clamping pressure. It features a resin high tech bolstered construction that ensures it is strong and can last for long. Apart from that, this clamp set comes with 2 handi-clamps and 6 1-handed mini pole clamps.
This makes the clamp suitable for confined spaces and smaller projects. There is also a patented ratcheting system that offers you flexible clamping force and significantly lower hand needed pressure.
- It is user-friendly
- It is sturdy and durable
- The clamp is able to reduce the hand needed pressure
- It is suitable for smaller projects
- It allows for easy positioning
- The handles are comfortable
- The jaws can go out of alignment
Sturdy Spring Set of 18 from Evelots
I’m sure you too will love this clamp from Evelots. It features orange endpoints rotate to hold odd-shaped materials, angles, and objects. It has a spring system that keeps the muslin clamp locked. This makes it strong for all your projects. Apart from that, this set of clamps features grip clips constructed of solid, textured plastic for longevity and stability. The handles are textured and assist to offer you a good grip and added control.
- It is durable and sturdy
- The handles offer you a good grip
- The spring system ensures the muslin clamp is securely locked
- This clamp is user-friendly
- It is ideal for a wide range of projects like clamping fabric and securing paper canvas
- It is made of heavy-duty materials and therefore it is able to endure constant usage.
- The clamp is not suitable for photography
When it comes to clamps, they are tools that come in handy for different projects. You can use them for different purposes like clamping fabric, canvas and for woodworking. It is important that you understand your project needs before going for shopping. I swear by the best woodworking clamps found here.